All of us!

All of us!
On the road to success :) Click the image to be sent to our school's homepage!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nationals Blog!!

Kayla here!! :D
Well let me start by saying that the National Conference was outstanding! Georgia was beautiful, the Hyatt was great and the people were just plain amazing!! I am so glad that I got a chance to participate. The best part of the National Conference was the conference in it's self. I love love loved the whole thing. One of my favorite parts was when we broke out into the different sessions. I enjoyed all the sessions I did because there was so much student involvement. When the instructor would ask a question or for a volunteer, the students would happily answer or volunteer. The involvement made the sessions very entertaining. I loved the guest speakers too! Bill Nye and Dr. Christopher Edmin were amazing!! They were very inspiring. Their speeches were funny, inspiring, witty and contained so much personality. I could see that they really had a passion for what they were doing. I also loved seeing all the attractions around Georgia. I felt like such a tourist and I loved it! I'm also excited to see what the future holds for us with all the new tech from Georgia Tech coming out. I was left speechless after every presentation. Everything was so cool that I didn't know what to say about it. The hardest part was leaving the conference. I didn't want to come home because I was having too much fun. Overall the conference was not only educational but tons of fun too!! I recommend everyone to go next year.
draft

No comments:

Post a Comment