All of us!

All of us!
On the road to success :) Click the image to be sent to our school's homepage!

Monday, February 14, 2011

My blog contribution

Tiffany Keith

Period 1

My Blog Contribution


What class have you enjoyed working with the most in the past two years? Why?

    Personally, I think I have enjoyed working with my 6th grade class the most. Mostly because the teacher gave me many chances to get up in front of the class and students seemed to think of me as an extra teacher. But I have to take into consideration the class taking place at Greenway. I have always wanted to be a teacher and the Education Profession class offered by high schools has just made it a permanent dream for me. I took my first year of the class at Moon Valley high school and I loved it, but now I am taking the advanced class at Greenway high school and it is even better than the first year. My Greenway classmates and teacher have been a great influence on me and I am glad to be able to meet so many others with the same interests as me. Thank you for all your hospitality and kindness even though I go to Moon Valley. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment