All of us!

All of us!
On the road to success :) Click the image to be sent to our school's homepage!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

blog

What did you enjoy in the first days in your classroom? what was a challenge?
 
My first two days in the classroom I really enjoyed seeing how the kids work together and how well they follow procedures and workings of the class. It feels good to have them get excited when I come in the room and say bye to me as many times as possible before I get out of the room. I like to see how the kids work together and respect their teacher and its so fascinating to see their brains working and to remember what it was like to be that age. It was a little scary when I had to help a small reading group, and sometimes its hard to know how to correct the children. I don't feel confident enough or enough like an authority figure yet. I'm sill an observer right now. I cant wait to be more comfortable. I already love it so it can only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment