All of us!

All of us!
On the road to success :) Click the image to be sent to our school's homepage!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blog!

What class have you enjoyed working with the most in the past two years?  Why?

 

I've loved every class that I've had the chance to work with so much! They've each been a great experience and taught me very different things. The one class that I've enjoyed working with the most would be my second graders, Mrs. Konesky's class. It was my first time being in a classroom and the kids, teacher and envrionment were amazing! I felt like I was needed in that classroom even if I was only there for an hour a day. My two job shadowing experiences were so eye-opening and made me realize just how much work is put into teaching. It was so inspiring though! I loved when I got to hang out with the kids for their field day too; it was just a little reminder of the fun, crazy things you get to do as a teacher too :) Working with this class definitely reassured me of what I wanted to do with my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment