All of us!

All of us!
On the road to success :) Click the image to be sent to our school's homepage!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

blog

Going into my class has really made me nervous.  I understand what to do and say, but it is being accepted into the class that I am nervous about.  I have seen classes where the student teacher is not active and just sits there in the back and does nothing.  Classes are like families. I am afraid of being the person that is brought home to meet the family only to find that everything around me is awkward and tense because they do not approve.  I am also petrified that once I get in the front of the classroom and I start to teach, I would either say something wrong or just not do whatever it is I am doing right.  I know that they are very young and not as judgmental as teenagers today, but having a shy 9 year old let you in is harder than trying to get someone your age, going through the same things as you, let you in and welcome you.

No comments:

Post a Comment