All of us!

All of us!
On the road to success :) Click the image to be sent to our school's homepage!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog contribution

I am most nervous about going to my elementary school class because I am terrified that the kids will hate me and that wont know how to teach them. I am afraid that I am going to get in the front of the class and forget what I am supposed to do and the kids will laugh at me. I know I have been taught what to do and how to work with child but I am afraid that I just wont be able to do it. I  am also afraid that I will teach the kids something wrong. I don't take math or science this year and I am afraid that I might forget what I know and teach them something totally wrong. I know all my fears irrational because I am an ADL peer trainer so I have experience getting up in front of a class and teaching valuable life lessons and I have also made many presentations in a number of classes in the past but getting up in front of a bunch of third graders just frightens me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment