All of us!

All of us!
On the road to success :) Click the image to be sent to our school's homepage!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Since getting back to school on January 10, we have been hard at work finishing our state competitions. This past Tuesday night, half of our members showed up for a work night from 6-8. We got a lot accomplished in those two hours, as well as enjoying some yummy pizza and quality bonding time. Good luck, Greenway! We know you'll rock state!! :)


What competitions are you involved in, and how are they coming?

6 comments:

  1. I'm in the middle of working on the Chapter Banner and also practicing for the Ethical Dilemma Presentation. It's going great and I'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on the Application and Resume Competition along with the Future of Education Competition! It is definitely exciting and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on the Public Speaking Competition along with The Chapter Banner. Its going really good and I am so ecstatic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm involved in the PSA which was very difficult and a lot of stress but relieving when we finished our video. I am also working on FEA Moment which has been fun to write because it reminded me of my past but also a challenge because I had little time to write it since most of my time was working on the PSA. I do feel like I did a really good job and I am very ready for the conferences!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiara Quick-KitchenerJanuary 23, 2012 at 9:34 AM

    I am involved in the Future of Education and Multi-Media Presentation. Myself with my group for the Future of Education, have to write a report to make a school. In my other competition, we make a movie. It is coming along very great and I am excited to go to state!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am involved in the Future of Education and The Program of Work Multimedia Presentation, and am loving every second of it. We are truly stepping outside the box to make these the best presentations our judges will ever see. However I do have to say good luck to the other schools, I know they will do phenomenal as well.

    ReplyDelete