All of us!

All of us!
On the road to success :) Click the image to be sent to our school's homepage!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Geocaching with AtLast

Today was my first ATLAST workshop and I'm so glad I got to go and experience it with two of my fellow FEA classmates and my teacher, Mrs. Stockwell. Usually workshops are pretty boring, but I was surprised to find out that this workshop was the most fun I've had in a while. The highlight of it was learning about geocaching, which is basically just a huge treasure hunt all over the world. It's crazy to think that I've been passing by caches my whole life and didn't even know about it. After the workshop I went geocaching with Chase, Kelli-Jo, and Mrs. Stockwell. Finding our first cache was an amazing feeling and I hope to continue geocaching for the rest of my life. A special thanks to my FEA Instructor, Mrs. Stockwell, for allowing me to go to this workshop and have a great experience. (:
 
~MaryAnn (:

No comments:

Post a Comment